The Division of Colloid and Surface Chemistry is one of the most active Divisions in the American Chemical Society with approximately 2500 members throughout the world. The research interests of the Division members are inherently interdisciplinary and diverse, e.g., our members investigate the interaction of surfaces with fluids having molecular densities spanning the range from liquids to ultra-high vacuum. Among disciplines represented in the Division are physical chemistry, chemical physics, materials science, biochemistry, electrochemistry, and chemical engineering.
The goal of the Division of Colloid and Surface Chemistry is to promote creative research: the exchange of scientific information by and between members representing the various disciplines that make up the DIvision. The goal is achieved through scientific meetings, publications and awards. Your active participation will benefit you and the Division.
- The 88th annual ACS Colloid Meeting: Abstract DEADLINE EXTENDED to March 10th
- ACS Colloids & Surface Science Symposium - Abstract submission reminder
- Applications are open for the LaMer Awards
- Planned Symposia and Call for Papers 247th ACS National Meeting and Exposition, March 16-20, 2014, Dallas, TX
- INFORMATION FOR 246th ACS NATIONAL MEETING, INDIANAPOLIS, IN, September 8-12th, 2013