The Division of Colloid and Surface Chemistry is one of the most active Divisions in the American Chemical Society with approximately 2500 members throughout the world. The research interests of the Division members are inherently interdisciplinary and diverse, e.g., our members investigate the interaction of surfaces with fluids having molecular densities spanning the range from liquids to ultra-high vacuum. Among disciplines represented in the Division are physical chemistry, chemical physics, materials science, biochemistry, electrochemistry, and chemical engineering.
The goal of the Division of Colloid and Surface Chemistry is to promote creative research: the exchange of scientific information by and between members representing the various disciplines that make up the DIvision. The goal is achieved through scientific meetings, publications and awards. Your active participation will benefit you and the Division.
- 89th American Chemical Society Colloid and Surface Science Symposium
- 2014 ACS fellowships for Colloid and Surface Chemistry Members
- Candidates sought for COLL Executive Committee positions
- REMINDER-DUE 9/15: Request for Nominations for The Kavli Foundation Emerging Leader in Chemistry Lecturer, Denver Meeting
- Dr. Daniel J. Beltrán-Villegas wins 2014 LaMer Award